Your call from the wild!
International Finance Trainee (gn)
Frankfurt, Finance, Employee, full-time, lt-1 years of experience
About the Project
In order to strengthen its site-based financial efforts in the various project areas, FZS will develop a high potential future Financial Professional, who would like to join our trainee programme. Therefore, the FZS Financial Department is seeking a dedicated person who will join our team.
- You will be trained in all international finance disciplines such as Accounting, Auditing, Controlling, Procurement, Reporting and Treasury and further gain specialized knowledge of an international third sector organisation
- You engage with the international finance teams in the regions and are an integral part of the local headquarters team in Frankfurt
- You advance your professional, social and methodological competence by working in different parts of the finance department and in international locations
- You develop an extensive personal network within the organisation
- Your programme lasts 18 to 24 months and starts at your earliest convenience
- Your different assignments will take place in Frankfurt, Germany as well as up to 6 months within an international project area, either Africa, South-East Asia or South America
- You will get individual mentoring directly from the FZS Head of Finance
- You will have the opportunity to get an unlimited contract after successfully completing the trainee programme
- You hold a university degree with an excellent academic track record in the field of business administration, ideally in finance or controlling
- You have gained initial relevant working experience (e.g. internship)
- You have spent at least 6 months abroad (e.g. studies or internship) and therefore developed strong intercultural competences
- You are able to think and act in complex structures and set yourself apart with a proactive approach to business
- You are open minded, have strong self-motivation and the flexibility to work internationally
- Your outstanding social skills lead to a highly team-oriented working style
- You seek new challenges and are enthusiastic to take on responsibility
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both German and English
- You strongly support our mission of saving the last wild places on earth
Have we aroused your interest? Please send us your application (as PDF including a motivation letter, CV and qualifying certificates) together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.