Frankfurt Spring School on Conservation Project Management
Frankfurt Spring School will take place from 19th of February to 16th of March. It is a high profile training for students who aim to work in conservation. Apply now.
Through this spring school, expert knowledge, skills, and practical experience related to conservation project management will be taught to advanced students of biology and related subjects, to biologists at the beginning of their professional career, and to junior project managers from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The teachers are professionals and practitioners of biodiversity-related institutions of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main but also from other institutions. We aim to provide an insight into project development and management for conservation projects as well as promoting future managers and leaders of conservation projects.
When and where?
Goethe University Frankfurt, Campus Riedberg, Biologicum
Successful participation in the spring school will be certified with 10 CP.
Requirements for participation
- At least six semesters of successful studies of biology, environmental sciences or a closely related subject
- good to very good English proficiency (min. B2)
- strong interest in applied conservation issues
- a CV (max. two pages in English)
- motivation letter (max. two pages in English)
- a scan of your diploma(s) and/or transcript of records
Please create a single PDF File containing the documents above and send this file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 1st December 2017!